- Charges are $12 per hour ($6 for half hour). Please book before you play.
- NB: When paying on the day please place your cash or cheque in an envelope with your name and play date and time marked on it or inside the envelope. If you prefer not to pay by cash a ‘Funds Transfer’ from your bank account, after you have played, to St Mark’s is acceptable.
BSB: 084-004 Account Number: 50-838-9619 Message: Tennis payment
- Or, by using the QR code that is located on the Tennis Notice Board, next to the car park entry gate, to make an immediate payment.
- Please always shut the gates before departure.
- When parking please do not park across residents’ driveways or block the pedestrian access to the hall or church.
- If the hall is open and you use the toilets, please respect the privacy of hall users by accessing the toilets via the toilet steps. This is especially the case when the hall has been hired at commercial rates for a private function!
- Please tell your friends about us.
- 7am – 7pm Monday to Saturday
- 8am to 7pm Sunday
New court surface