- Charges are $12 per hour ($6 for half hour).Casual players: please book before you play.
- NB: When paying on the day please place your cash or cheque in an envelope with your name and play date and time marked on it or inside the envelope. If you prefer not to pay by cash a ‘Funds Transfer’ from your bank account, after you have played, to St Mark’s is acceptable.
Account Number: 50-838-9619
Message: Tennis payment
- If you have a “Regular Booking“ and you are not going to play, please let us know. Otherwise we assume you will pay up anyway!
- Please always shut the gates before departure.
- When parking please do not park across residents’ driveways or block the pedestrian access to the hall or church.
- If the hall is open and you use the toilets, please respect the privacy of hall users by accessing the toilets via the toilet steps. This is especially the case when the hall has been hired at commercial rates for a private function!
- Please tell your friends about us.